Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Random Picture Post

Up on offer at the school cafeteria last week were miniature apples. I don't know if it's because I am suaku, but I have certainly never seen them before. Cute, though not particularly tasty. It's placed next to my thumb drive and a regular (though still kinda small) sized apple for relative size placement.

The kitchen sink at my house on a mostly typical day. And all of these, especially the baking equipment, can remain there for days, at least until the next baking session. It's good that I don't cook.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Look at that sink!!! if i were ur housemate, i would have told the whole house off (or whoever cooks and doesn't wash). Hahaha... i make sure that even when i don't wash, at least Ben does.

xh

the only living boy in new york said...

Haha, well luckily I don't cook, so I don't use the kitchen much. So I don't care if it's a mess!

Ong M.Y said...

wa lau... reminds me of my Aussie's friend's house. Do ang mohs hate doing dishes or just plain lazy?
I love tiny apples! My father-in-law always pack them for my lunch. Hehe

the only living boy in new york said...

Haha well I'm sure it's a universal thing, not just limited to ang mohs. I think they just don't like to do it immediately. So they always like it pile for a couple of days...