Thursday, May 13, 2010

(W)Hole Again

Following this post, my jeans are now all patched up thanks to the sewing skills of Melissa. Thank you very much!

As can be seen (ok, maybe not really), she cut away the dangling flab of cloth from the right pocket and used it to cover the hole.
Unfortunately, for the second pair of hole-y jeans, Mel used the same reparation method, except this time she deliberately cut out cloth from the right jean pocket (which is where I always put my wallet. Gotta be careful now!) to use as cover.
Oh well! I'm glad to have my jeans back, now with none of the holes and double the edge!

2 comments:

m. said...

i prefer the second pair I think, i prefer the symmetrically cut window of a pocket. xD

the only living boy in new york said...

so weird to feel my wallet on the left arse cheek instead when I sit! :P